This is a very small application specially build to bring the fun and joy of Christmas your computer. Especially usefull when you spend most of your time behind your computer!
The Brokenwire.NET Christmas Lights application surrounds your desktop with several Christmas lights to bring you that holiday atmosphere!
- Cool blinking lights on your pc screen
- Support for multiple monitors
- Non-obtrusive (you can still get work done!)
- Easy to install!
- Configurable blinking patterns
- "Blink-as-you-type" (configurable): When you type faster the lights blink faster!
- Bonus feature: try clicking the lightbulbs
- Written on the .NET framework using C# and WPF, all source code is available
- Most importantly: its absolutely FREE
To run the really cool WPF Christmas Lights the following prerequisites are needed:
When the application is running you will see the lights all around your screen. To remove the lights click the small icon in your system tray (bottom right, near the clock).